An average infant female model of approximately 6 - 9 months (Approx. 8 kg), to be used for various kinds of practice in infant Nursing.
- The Skin is made od a unique silicone rubber that closely resembles that of real skin and creates a seamless structure over the whole body, which is waterproof. Various nursing practices can be performed in the handling of an actual human infant can be taught using this model.
- Changing clothes and diapers
- Exercise of baby, shifting the sleeping position
- Feeding baby food
- Breastfeeding, patting the back to burp a baby
- Bathing and washing the hair
- Measuring (height, weight, circumference of the head, size and position of the fonticulus anterior, etc.)
- Overall observation of the body (appearance, confirmation of position): Visual observation (intra-oral examination), auscultation, tapping examination and palpation
- Rectal temperature (apparent), Measuring blood pressure (supporting the arms in front and medical examination)
- Insertion of a feeding catheter
- Suction of the nasal and oral cavities
- Securing the body position for blood collection, spinal or lumbar puncture
Examples of Training