Combination of the two types of breast phantoms provides step-by-step development of skills in needle biopsy.
- Fine Needle Aspiration Biopsy (FNAB), Core Needle Biopsy (CNB) and Mammotome biopsy can be performed under ultrasound guidance.
- Tissue of the breast phantom represents softness and resistance of the mammary gland.
- Excellent image quality
- Targets are colored to confirm successful sampling.
- Targets are embedded in three levels to allow training in needle access with different angles and depth.
- Transparent and opaque type phantoms provides various level of training.
- An inexpensive and disposable phantom that provides many numbers of trials.
- Hand-eye coordination in ultrasound biopsy
- Localization of targets under ultrasound guidance
- Sampling of target
Phantom Size: Φ 16 x 8 cm