The Ideal choice of CPM for knee rehabilitation. Anatomical design perfectly matches natural knee movement.
- Anatomical movement
- Adjustable in length from small children to large adults
- Active movement
- Feed Back Patient
- Digital adjustment
- Can be used for patients up to 2.06m (81 Inch) tall.
- Can be used for patients as short as 1.12m (44 Inch).
- No bar in the perineal area for greater patient comfort and
- improved compliance.
RANGE OF MOTION
- 3° of Hyperextension to 130° of Flexion.
- The movement of the machine and the knee are perfectly aligned
- Manual Mode: allows manual setting of the ROM end-point based on patient tolerance.
- By Pass Mode: allows bypassing the pre-set ROM end points during the current treatment session.
- STIM: Piloting of muscular stimulator.
- Timer: Adjustment of the session time.
- Force: Work out of Concentric / Eccentric.
- Pause: Adjustable in extension or flexion limit. Allowing the rest or the posture.
- Broad bearing surface improving stability.
- Possibility to block the adjustment of the parameters
- Exclusive Load Reserve ensures patient protection when excessive force is exerted on the joint.
- Range of motion: -3° to 130°.
- Speed: from 50°/minute to 220°/minute.
- Weight: 15kg (33 pounds)
- Size: Length: 109cm (43 Inch), Width: 33cm (13 Inch),
- Height: 33cm (13 Inch)
- Patient sizing: from 1,12m to 2,06m (44 to 81 Inch)
- Tibia: from 32 to 60 cm (12 to 24 Inch)
- Femur: from 26 to 50 cm (10 to 20 Inch)
- Maximum user weight: 135 Kg (270 pounds).
- The patient can stop and reverse the movement at any time.
- Voltage: from 100 to 240 Volts 50/60Hz.
- Electrical power: 50VA.
- Type B Class I electrical device.
- The KINETEC Performa is designed and manufactured to meet IEC 601.1. and is CE certified (93/42/EEC directive annexe II, point 3).