This life-sized model can be used for training of Leopold's 4-step Maneuver, monitoring the heartbeat of the fetus and abdominal measurement. By inflating air instead of amniotic fluid (water),a very realistic feel is reproduced. An internal synthesizer repr -oduces the realistic heart -beat sound of fetus. Volume and speed are adjustable.
- The trunk skin and fetus material are made of a special silicone rubber with an appearance and texture that closely simulates human skin, for realistic practice.
- The model contains a pelvis that enables realistic palpation to check the pubic symphysis and the ilium during uterus fundal height measurement and external pelvimetry, with a sensation that closely resembles an actual human body.
- The amnion can be filled with air to make handling and control easier.
- The air pressure level of the air in the amnion can be checked with an indicator and adjusted to change the palpation sensation.
- An internal synthesizer enables auscultation of a realistic fetal heartbeat sound.
- The volume and speed are freely adjustable.
- Traube stethoscope monitoring of the fetal heartbeat can be practiced.
- The heartbeat sound can also be emitted from a speaker on the side of the panel.