An essential tool for radial artery puncture training
Radial artery puncture is a common approach for blood collection and artery catheterization. However, it is a challenging skill for trainees. This innovative simulator is designed to provide training in arterial puncture with true-to-life feeling.
- Arterial pulsation is palpable.
- Realistic resistance of tissue and artery wall felt with the injection needle.
- Natural flashback of artificial blood into the needle can be observed.
- Radial arterial line placement can be simulated.
- No puncture trace remains on the injection site.
- One-touch, leak-free connections.
- Radial arterial puncture
- Artery blood sampling
- Radial line placement
Manikin Size: W20 x D9 x H16 cm (manikin size)
W20 x D16 X H13cm (pump size)