Provides optimum range of motion by allowing and controlling flexion, extension, abduction and external rotation. Convenient range of motion controls adjust from 0° to 120° of hip flexion. The shock absorbing feature transfers the weight of the leg off the injured hip joint, promoting patient compliance.
- Hyper-extension/Flexion With synchronized Abduction and External-Rotation
Range of Motion
Hip : from -10° to 120° in the sagittal plane
The Knee flexion can be limited to 0°, 30°, 60°, 90° or 120°, decreasing pain by relaxing hamstring muscles during hip flexion.
with ABDUCTION (0° to 30°) and ROTATION EXTERNE (0° to 20°)
Combined abduction of the hip with flexion/extension maintains the congruity of the femoral head.
- Speed: from 2'20" to 0'40" for a cycle from 0° to 120°
- Machine weight: 34kg (75lb)
- Machine size: 120cm (47 Inch) x 110cm (43 Inch) x 110m (43 Inch)
- Patient sizing: from 1.30m (51 Inch) to 1.90m (75 Inch)
- Exclusive Load Reserve ensures patient protection when excessive force is exerted on the joint
- The patient can stop and reverse the movement at any time.
- Type B Class I electrical device
- The patient can stop and reverse the movement at any time
- Preset movement reversal if excessive resistance is encountered