By interchanging various parts, procedures including external examination of gravida, internal examination during intrapartum period, practical obstetric assistance, episiotomy suture of soft birth canal laceration, palpation of fundus uteri during puerperal period, and breast care can be practiced. Each model is made of lifelike materials for realistic practice. Obstetric assistance in supine position and other assumed positions (free-style position) can also be practiced.
- Obstetric Examination : Visual diagnosis, palpation, abdominal measurements, Leopold's Maneuvers, monitoring of fetal heartbeats, and breast care can be practiced. Fetus heart rate is adjustable
- Vaginal Examination: Dilation, extension, hardness, position of cervical canal in the period between late pregnancy and childbirth can be confirmed. The descent of the fetal head can be adjusted by replacing three stages of the uterus dilation models and fetal head model.
- Obstetric Model: Different positions for delivery practice can be set such as supine position, hands and knees, lateral and standing.
- Practice of emergency breech extractions is possible due to extensibility of soft birth canal and perineum .
- Episiotomy Sutures Model: By confirming the laceration site and level of soft birth canal, preparation and episiotomy suture can be practiced. Clip is also applied.
- Puerperal Uterus Palpation Model
By replacing four kinds of puerperal uterus models the diagnosis of daily uterus recovery conditions can be practiced through palpation and measurement of the abdominal area.
- Breast Model
Basic training in breast care such as palpation of breast and nipple, inspection of breast mobility, massage of nipple can be practiced.
Vaginal Examination of gravida