The Kinetec Breva provides anatomically correct motion to the ankle and rear foot. It can be used in bed or while sitting in a chair.
• Two dimensional movements possible :
Plantar Flexion 40° to Dorsiflexion 30°
Eversion 25° to Inversion 25°
• Advanced hand control to maximise programs and protocols
- Passive mobilisation of the following fractures after internal fixation:
- Malleolar fractures
- Tibial pilon fractures
- Talar fractures
- Calcaneal fractures
- Mobilisation of the joints of the foot after operative or conservative treatment of lesions of the:
- Achilles tendon
- Lateral collateral ligament
- Medial collateral ligament
- Surgical lengthening of the Achilles tendon for post-traumatic stiffness.
- Warm-Up: Offers the patient a gradual progression to the pre-set full ROM.
- Modulation: Allows manual setting of the ROM end-point based on patient tolerance.
- ROM By Pass: Allows bypassing the pre-set ROM end points during the current treatment session.
- Programme: Allows set-up of up to 16 customised programmes.
- Timer: Adjustment of the session time.
- Force: Work out of Concentric / Eccentric.
- Pause: Adjustable in extension or flexion limit. Allowing the rest or the posture.
- Remote control dedicated storage place when the machine is not used or during transport
- Possibility to lock the adjustment of the parameters
- Exclusive Load Reserve ensures patient protection when excessive force is exerted on the joint
- Foot sizing: from 19 cm(7 Inch) to 29 cm (11 Inch)
- Weight: 12.5 kg (27.5 lb)
- Speed: from 50° to 150° per minute.
- Size: 56cm (22 Inch) x 37cm (15 Inch) x 45m (18 Inch)
- Voltage: from 100 to 240 Volts 50/60Hz
- Electrical power: 50VA
- Type B Class I electrical device
- The patient can stop and reverse the movement at any time