BREASTFAN is a unique phantom for training in basic breast ultrasound examination.
Simulated targets with different echogenicities are embedded in the phantom mammary gland.
- State-of-the-art breast phantom with ultrasound anatomy
- Skills required for ultrasound breast screening can be greatly advanced with practice.
- Excellent ultrasound image quality.
- Skills to scan full area of breast systematically.
- Visualization of key anatomical landmarks.
- Tracking galactophore.
- Visualization and defferentiation of cysts and tumor.
- Subcutaneous adipose
- Mammary Gland
- Cooper's liagament
- Retromammary adipose
- Pectoralis major
- Lymph nodes at axilla
Size: approx. W33 x D48 x H12cm
- 1 Ultrasound phantom "BREAST FAN"
- 1 Storage case
- 1 Tutorial Manual